Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyones New Years resolutions this year? Mine from last year was to cut back on the captain and not puke all over the place. Seem to be doing great.

This one is going to get in shape. I/we already bought excersice equiptment and I have been starting to work out some with a program I tried before. I liked it but got lazy because I hate going to the gym. My goal is to loose about 40 lbs or so.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
to lose about 80 pounds, i know thats a lot, but im a big guy!! it will happen too, may take more than a year, but it will

wes

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
loose weight and to win the lottery :chili:

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
of those saying they want to loose weight. What is your realistic goal?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bronkzilla said:
i want to get down to about 98 pounds..

I said realistic motherfawker :goodfinge

·
Registered
145 Posts
to gain weight. Before you ask what the f*ck would he want to gain weight. Im 15, 6 foot and going to be about 6' 3" and 140 pounds. I want it in the form of muscles and not fat.

Also, a crash free racing neatv mx season.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
To not make a resolution..they always get broken anyway.....opps, I guess I just broke it...DAMN! :banghead

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i want to get down to 200 or 210, right now im at about 280. oh ya, im 6'1" and 18

wes

·
Registered
189 Posts
keep off lost weight (60-65lb). work out a little more often(cant set the bar too high). and shave 4 times a week (im lazy and my wife hates the stubble)

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,595 Posts
want to drive the EB before next Christmas...even around the block if need be.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts