Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's yours .Mine are quit smoking , lose more weight ,(same two I make every Jan 1st:doh0715: )and get rid of wife,finally!!!:thumbup .Anyone have any unusual ones?Oh by the way.........

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
What's yours .Mine are quit smoking , lose more weight ,(same two I make every Jan 1st:doh0715: )and get rid of wife,finally!!!:thumbup .Anyone have any unusual ones?Oh by the way.........

Damn, everyone's coming back tonight.

I dont really start thinkin' about personal resolutions 'til about 11.

Most of mine are for my BKO.

Damn that's sad.:brownbag

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
derrick36 said:
Damn, everyone's coming back tonight.

I dont really start thinkin' about personal resolutions 'til about 11.

Most of mine are for my BKO.

Damn that's sad.:brownbag
Yep , it's time . I've been lurking once in a while , just needed a fresh start . What better than a new year !:twotu:

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Welcome back. I'm going try to not break everything I touch

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,271 Posts
to get laid by the end of the month, THEN quit smoking. I know better than to try to do that the other way around.:banghead

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Mine is to get the bronco runnin.....thats prettymuch it....seriously

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
lose weight quit smoking again. be a better father and husband than i was last year.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jb77714 said:
mine is to stop dating crazy b***es
Sorry to say.............there is no such animal !!!!:popc1:

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
jb77714 said:
mine is to stop dating crazy b***es
I tried that...it makes ya a lonely man! :banghead
I never make rez's...but this year I am...I gotta focus more of my energy on positive things...I know that sounds simple, but anyone who realy knows me, knows I need to get my shit together...(IE: concentrate more energy on my self and in positive ways...I've spent too much time worrying about folks that don't give a phuck about me...):banghead

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I'm going to try and lose weight get a litle buff...and oh yeah, stop listening to the voices. :brownbag

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I'm hoping to lose around 20 pounds (If I ever get any sort of motivation) and get my trophy shop's website running. ( http://www.trophyshoponline.com/catalog )
I've really not spent enough time with my girlfriend. I don't mean it as time at school or anything like that, because we're pretty much together all the time, but I mean real time, sitting down on the couch watching a movie, going out, just the two of us with nothing to distract me. Here lately I've been working way too much on the website and haven't had any real time with her or my friends or family. I'm just trying to get my chit straight though! We bought this laser (20k) and now I need to get it up and making money, we don't have enough at the end of the month to pay the bills anymore! I'm only 18 and have a pretty big responsibility, but I really put it on myself. And hey, once I get it all up and running, I'll let you all know. I already have a coupon set that you guys can use to get 10% off your purchase. Exclusively for FSB forum users, I'll let you all know and put it in my sig when I'm done! :thumbup

(I know, not many of you need trophies for anything, but I'll be doing more giftware than anything, I can now etch on glass, engrave and cut plastics and leather, as well as mark on metals and a ton of other stuff. I'm working on making some custom gauge cluster covers, to replace the stock ones.)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
This year i need to get in shape. I'm not in bad shape, but want to work on that.

Fly a kite at least once. Spend more time in the outdoors. Eat more fruit. Go fishing with my dad. Laugh at all the stuff that pissed me off last year. Watch more movies. Take more pictures. Get back to drawing. Try new foods. Buy a trophy.

brad

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Gonna keep smoking to the weekends only (and Im not talking about cigarettes) and im gonna take it easy on the pop intake. These are mostly for health reasons, I have to follow them.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
stop eating out so much and work on losing some weight to get in better shape so i can actively pursue competing in calf/team roping.

and buy a new horse, move outta town a little ways so i aint gotta pay outrageous stable fees.

and probly goin to end up buyin a trail rig, more on that one to come, have a real good idea of what i want in my mind.....

wes

1 - 20 of 51 Posts