Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

241 - 260 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can anyone help me out with some trails in or around the Orange county or Newburgh area. I finally bought a new rig since being in this area and want to get out.

Thanks and hello all, Steve
theres some decent trails right across the river on mt beacon in beacon ny

·
Registered
14 Posts
Manchester-Shortsville. Middle of nowhere Ontario County. Two small towns that are so small, they are both considered one.

1990 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8L

·
Registered
10 Posts
Queens village, NY
1995 5.8L 2.5" RC lift 73k original miles
Can anyone recommend good mechanic that can check engine health. Hard to find a mechanic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Amityville on Long Island. Just got into the bronco game yesterday. Great site with a lot of info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone ever use Evan in Bay Shore? Im hoping to find a good local 4X4 mechanic. I have a few mechanics I trust through my profession but it's nice to know reliable 4X4 shops.

Most of the 4X4 shops have bad reps or specialize in Jeeps, any good Bronco guys around?

http://www.liorclub.org/sponsors/evan/

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
Anyone ever use Evan in Bay Shore? Im hoping to find a good local 4X4 mechanic. I have a few mechanics I trust through my profession but it's nice to know reliable 4X4 shops.

Most of the 4X4 shops have bad reps or specialize in Jeeps, any good Bronco guys around?

http://www.liorclub.org/sponsors/evan/

I hear good things about Evan's, also Goonies Garage in holtsville, both are mostly jeep guys because there are just more of them around.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
There are some decent trails in Lyons NY. Place is called Whispering Pines hideaway. I've been there a few times. If you're interested, give me a call, I'll ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shortsville, Exit 43 on I-90. Literally right when you get off the thruway. Don't blink, you'll miss the town.

241 - 260 of 267 Posts