·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Welcome to the land of FSB dirtyrice nice to have you on bord

·
Registered
132 Posts
College point, queens... A little off the subject.. but I need some help. My bronco is located in Trumbull, CT. Only like 65 miles away from my house. It runs, I just have to put the new headders on and I can drive it to my house. I need help, though. Everything is off, like the old manifolds, well, unbolted, one is off. I was wondering if someone could either come down to ct with me, i'll drive my other car, or you can drive us both and help me get these headders on. I don't have a good jack, only one of those small ones, and i have to jack in weird places. My jackstands aren't big enough for clearance to get the headders on from underneath i don't think. The other option, is if someone has a way to help me tow the bronco to queens. A stiff hitch, or a little trailer or something? Any suggestions please, let me know. you can write or just call 718-463-0282. I have weekends off. I miss my bronco. :(

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well i might be able to help
It just depends on when you want to do it

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Dang, I'm surprised to see how many people are from the city and the surrounding area. I'm orginally from Binghamton and still have a lot of family there. Stuck in Florida for the forseeable future though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Born and raised in Elmira. Living in Florida at this time.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
thats kool must get boring though

·
Registered
469 Posts
strong island represent

queens and smithtown areas

·
Registered
469 Posts
if anyone goes to bald hil long island tuesday car shows deff come, we go to a off road spot about 10 min away.

...had a reeeeeal nice parade of 4x4s to wheel with!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
wheres is bald hill you got an adress id like to meet up sometime i live up in port chester

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i didtn no there was offraoding in long island

21 - 40 of 267 Posts