·
Registered
469 Posts
ive been finding tons of spots left and right

-off 347 and 112

25 and 112

manorville

a old pigfarm for mudding around william floyd

basically anyone i see with a muddy truck i ask and it starts a 3 hour conversation try it sometime!

xmeinhertzbrent look up farmingville new york and bald hill memorial to get an idea of how far it is

·
Registered
60 Posts

-off 347 and 112

25 and 112

manorville

basically anyone i see with a muddy truck i ask and it starts a 3 hour conversation try it sometime!

xmeinhertzbrent look up farmingville new york and bald hill memorial to get an idea of how far it is

SHHHH DUDE! haha:doh0715:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
about an hour away from me

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oneonta, NY

Oneonta, NY - just about halfway between Albany and Binghamton.
mighty ocnorb - i do a lot of motorcycle riding between here, ilion, and little falls.

·
Registered
43 Posts

-off 347 and 112

25 and 112

manorville

Where exactly are these points? They are only about 6 miles away from me. Do you guys go up there often?

·
Registered
529 Posts
thas a good question, i havent seen any around where i live

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah thats sore thumb. for you other guys you can buy a state fishing permit and it allows you access to alot of beaches around the island. this just happens to be in babylon. you can check at the Robert Moses state park office for permits and rules

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
if anyone goes to bald hil long island tuesday car shows deff come, we go to a off road spot about 10 min away.

...had a reeeeeal nice parade of 4x4s to wheel with!

cops still harassing every one at bald hill?

41 - 60 of 267 Posts