Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
i have a place i stay at when im working.. in jackson heights.... i see a bronco down the street, i think its for sale.....

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
They only show up there once and a while, and they are usually looking at the bikes. But if your pulling in not wearing a seatbelt or inspection is really out they will give you a hard time.

don't forget, no front plate, loud exaust and tinted windows. anything else they think can get them the trip to disney

·
Registered
4 Posts
:rebelflag looking for trails, mud, or anywhere I can drive my truck in steuben county anyone know of someplaces?...if so show me...im friggin bored!:whiteflag:notworthy

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
east bumf*ck ny here (hebron) this town is dead. myself i am migrating to ct for the winter for work then prolly back up here in the spring.

my line of work doesnt include in the job discription digging through snow.

hell if you ever see a white f350 car carrier with a grey body and a somewhat loud exhausts it be me. havent seen another truck like it yet.

c-dub said:
don't forget, no front plate, loud exaust and tinted windows. anything else they think can get them the trip to disney
if its on anything but a work truck then forget it you will get pulled over. but when i am in my work truck (car carrier) the no front plate loud exhaust and some goes right out the window. hell i lost both plates one day and drove the truck back home and passed every officer on the force pretty much on the way back. no one pulled me over yet.

And the exhaust on the truck is a bit on the loud side.

·
Registered
70 Posts
soon to be in granville

then again by then i probably won't have a fsb anymore, to expensive

·
Registered
113 Posts
i live in auburn ny about 25 mins outside syracuse. its a small city but it would be a grate spot to line the streets with a few hundred broncos. im working on a spot for us to go trailing and some mudin. a friend of mine has 500 achers with a swamp and river and trails through some woods. maybe we could go there

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Nice that would be great we should meet up some day i have a house in the adarondacks.

and as long as it is legal and its ur friends property that he lets us go on. :duh:thumbup;)

We dont wont to give us wheels a bad name:duhthumbup

·
Registered
113 Posts
yeah i would have to talk to him. i have a few other ppl that i go with all the time in there yard but its not as big. we would ahve to see how many ppl wanted to come out and find a spot that would work for us. but i know i could do it

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would like to setup a meet and greet soon. I just moved into my house in Holbrook. Definitely want to know the area, people, and minor trails we have out here.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Hey 94 302 look on the top of the northest form and there will be a thread about are get together in april. There is 2 threads about it.:thumbup

61 - 80 of 266 Posts