Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
What about Macys parking lot in Manhasset???? What about 12-15-07???? what about 10 a.m.???? Just throwing it out there....I realize that is not a great spot to do some wheeling, just a place to meet up and bs.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's pretty cool -- or just south of 495 exit 41(S) Rt. 106/107 Hicksville Mall Parking lot or accross the street at the Sears Mall Parking lot next to AutoBarn. Work still owns me on Saturdays, but Sunday mornings I keep free...

Both are pretty cool and got some cool places to hang for a bit. Manhasset just has fewer hangous unless we chill at the Miracle Mile - LOLOL... Imagine a stampede of Broncos going up against a parking lot full of Bentleys, Benzes, Lambo's etc.... LOL

·
Registered
473 Posts
manorville exit 62 off rt27 or east quoge off exit 64 on rt27 are both pretty cool wheeling spots. I am going out there with my bronco and my raptor 660 with a buddy and his jeep and quad on 12/24 christmas eve morning. your all welcome to join us
the 15th I will be in PA

·
Registered
97 Posts
im free sat and sun this weekend,and any spot would be fine for me considering id have to go east for any wheeling anyway.i have 2 other guys not on the boards whod probably come out too wtih bkos-the hicksville lot probably wouldnt be a bad spot to meet up where they used to have the tuesday show-10 sounds like a good time.is sunday easier for everyone?

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
manorville exit 62 off rt27 or east quoge off exit 64 on rt27 are both pretty cool wheeling spots. I am going out there with my bronco and my raptor 660 with a buddy and his jeep and quad on 12/24 christmas eve morning. your all welcome to join us
the 15th I will be in PA

is that the sand pit in quogue off of 104? i'll be in maine that week bumber, but i work right down the road. been thinking of getting into some mud over by the old drag strip in wh.

·
Registered
529 Posts
i live right near manhasset i no were tha macys is is ther a wheling spot ther or was it a joke, and im in to get together. when and where?

·
Registered
469 Posts
O GEE

hey

wanna gimme ur 5 speed?:toothless

·
Registered
529 Posts
nah i like my 5 speed "dirtmerchant" and im down to meet up and do some wheeling i d care were

·
Registered
469 Posts
He doesnt like to get his bronco dirty anymore:histerica:histerica
awrighty, ill let ya go ahead. whats that humm. oh your axles falling off:goodfinge

81 - 100 of 266 Posts