Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. names taylor and im in NWFL. i used to have a '91 f150 and got pretty heavy into modifying it (for speed that is...) and then a saturn decided to hit me and wrap it around a pole soooo..... i decided to change pace a little bit and go w/ a bronco. not much different but 4x4 lol. im not new to fords, or broncos for that matter. we've always owned nothing but fords (minus one jeep tj) and my dad has worked at gary smith ford dealership quite some time. my family has gone through 4 broncos since i was born and right now we're toward the end of doing a frame off restoration on our '70 bronco. while i myself dont have a bronco right now, i decided to get on a bronco forum and get some help w/ some decisions and join a new truck family. lol.

my first question is... what gen. bronco would everyone recommend? right now im looking at a '84, '91, and a '94. im really needing something soon. this whole no vehicle thing is working... lol. but are there better gens.?

also... when i get this, ill have about 3-4K within a couple months, what would be the first modifications. i know im young, but i have the will power to hold off on somethings to do it right. like i want it to be large and in charge, but yet, i want dependability too. i was thinking about SAS in the front with a dana 44 and gearing and locking w/ 4.11's? but would i be wasting my time with the SAS? just wanting some opinions on what yall would do if you had 3-4K to spend on your truck :toothless

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Go 91 baby..! Lots of info on here for what you wanna do. Welcome aboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts