Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from the heat of the Az. desert, ive been around fsb now for about 4 yrs checking out all the different builds and using some of those ideas to build my 92fsb. ive come to realize a couple of important things
1. the build never seems to end.:popc1:
2. money always stands in the way.:doh0715:
3. it didnt break......doesnt mean it worked.:shrug
4. trial by error can be very costly.:banghead
so after 4 yrs of silently using your ideas and my own the ole horse is now trail worthy but still has some future builds on going. to the tucson FSBs hope to see ya in reddington some day.

ps. to all who said a sas could be done in 3 days start to finish in your home garage............... ( you must have a 24hr staff and one hellashish garage step up) :rockon

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks and howdy right back at ya. pixs, yes i do. check out my fsb garage. i didnt post anything in the superford link. guess i should proably follow the norm around here. as i have seen some pretty awesome rigs at that link. and besides ill proably get bashed around if i dont. jus not much of a computer wiz. but i can drive anything. see ya around thanks again for the howdy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seems dumb to welcome someone who has been here 4 years longer than me, but what the hell. Welcome. Great looking rig!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey there, nice to see someone else from AZ on the site. Haven't posted pics yet, not quite done with mods. You are right, never feel like you are done, and always more to do than money in the bank! I am outside the phoenix area, hoping to head out on trail once it cools.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts