Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i just got a 1990 stock Bronco this last week and I am in the Orange County area and wanted to know what are some ideas for a daily driver that wants to go offroading as well? I need tires soon and i was thinking about 33's and mabe a lift down the road when i can save up some money.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
welcome. I have a 91, stock suspension, no lift, and i'm running 33x12.50.15's with only very minor rubbing. I'll be upgrading to likely a superlift 6" aal kit within the next 6 months.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Hey there where abouts in OC are you? As for the tires you can get 33s on a stocker with some rubbing or 32s for little to no rubbing. Anyways keep in touch around here and welcome to the club. Oh yea If you see my truck running around don't be shy to wave. I'm pretty conspicious Lights on the front bumper a FSB sticker mounted high on the shell a hilift on the rear and exhaust with a decent rumble. Oh yea 4" lifted on pretty worrn 33s.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I like our 40" boggers. I'd go that route. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome! i think 33's will be fine, but if you don't need tires right away, do the lift and then get the tires because once you do the lift you're gonna want bigger tires maybe 35's. just my 2 cents....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts