Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im not actually a bronco owner anymore but her heart and sole live on in a 91 F150. Im glad to be a part of this wonderful website finally. Hope i have something to offer:banghead

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its 4 wheel , with a sas off my old 79 bronc , working on a 4 link for the 44 now

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As soon as i can get somebody to help me pull the motor and put it back in, got my taxes back and got a load of parts sittin in the garage . got a new efi intake from tnt motor sports a new set of timing gears a new oil pan and a little bit of tlc , have some fab work left to do for the suspension . Everybody runs when i ask for help , something about dangling a motor in the air 8ft?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'll help ya.Just give me a few days notice.I would say this weekend,but the way things look right now.I'll be working.Should have an idea by thursday.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, still waiting on a couple of parts to get here , so i should be ready to rock and roll weekend after next . I have a very large beer fridge in the garage (right next to the tool box) What part on NN are you in?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody for the welcome

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
behind CNU

You might seen my rig before , I have a couple of buddy's back in hidenwood .

·
Registered
794 Posts
welcome to the show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts