Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up? I'm new to FSB and looking for some places to wheel around Hampton/Newport News area. Anyone out there know of any? I got a 1990 Bronco with 6 inches on it, rollin on 33's with bullethole wheels. Haven't had it that long so not much else is done to it. Anyways, let me know if anyone knows someplace to ride.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
scubasteve10 said:
What's up? I'm new to FSB and looking for some places to wheel around Hampton/Newport News area. Anyone out there know of any? I got a 1990 Bronco with 6 inches on it, rollin on 33's with bullethole wheels. Haven't had it that long so not much else is done to it. Anyways, let me know if anyone knows someplace to ride.

Thanks.
I personally know of absolutely nowhere in the immediate area that's actually legal, unless you happen to have a friend with some land. There are a few folks on here who try and do the occasional meet and greet at a friend's mudhole out in Windsor. :toothless Otherwise, places you can wheel without risking trespassing tickets generally mean heading south to the beach or west to the mountains.

If you want a chance to go on a few good trail runs (and this applies to anyone in the area, for that matter), check out Tidewater Fourwheelers. They have pretty frequent trail runs, and are still active this time of year. Really friendly bunch, and everywhere they go is legal. Plus, with the exception of one "members only" run later this month (I think), you don't have to be a member to go out with them. Lots of Jeep guys, but lots of people with other stuff too, and they welcome anyone with anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts