Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this 1990 bronco for FREE off my father in law it has the 5.0 in it and runs pretty damn good it has 33 inch tires on it :toothless im allready starting to fix it up gonna do a exhaust system on it just put a new stereo system in it today and last week i did some break work on it

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Is that a for sale sign on it? How much was he asking for it before he gave up? Free is a good price..I'd def. rock that one for free..

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome....hard to beat a free bko....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea its the pic i took of it when i was trying to sell it for um he started off wanting 2800 for it i told um it was high so he got no hits then the insurance ran out so he just gave it to me i guess for all the free work i did to it over the years lol

im gonna do the rust repair on it using lmc truck parts the interior is really nice allready

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was reading about lift kits for the bronco and it said in a add that u had to have a lift to put 33 inch tires on the bronco,mine has 33 inch tires but my father in law never lifted the truck any

·
Registered
175 Posts
33's will fit but if you plan on doing anything other than driving back and forth to work in it you will need some altitude adjustment.

·
'05 Excursion Limited
1,662 Posts
wierd... i'm new, have a bronco, and a 67 coupe... you aren't alone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts