Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's right i'm a newbie, Cool site. I really like tech site, everyone seems very helpfull so far. Anyway I pruchased a 93 Eddie Bauer royal blue and tan with about 130k on it, i've had it about 2 yrs now has 160k. recently had the heads pulled, and 1 (pass side) replaced. also had a main bracket replaced on the front end. Other than that nothing to fancy yet. I'm sure I will be asking some serious questions when I start doing some mods on it.

:beer

thanks

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Stay here long and mod it you will! :beer

Here's a little site help for ya! (cause these pic junkies are gonna want their fix soon!) :toothless

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome to FSB

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Diveguru!

Glad to have a fellow "diver" on board. I have a '95 w/162k on the clock, works great as a dive vehicle. What affiliation are you (PADI, NAUI, SSI)?

Again, Welcome! :beer

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UNDRH2O said:
Welcome Diveguru!

Glad to have a fellow "diver" on board. I have a '95 w/162k on the clock, works great as a dive vehicle. What affiliation are you (PADI, NAUI, SSI)?

Again, Welcome! :beer

Hey how's it going. I'm currently an instructor with SSI. been teaching about 5 yrs, The Bronco is in my opinion the best dive vehicle there ever is. It's great for reaching those remote dive destinations

:beer :beer :goodfinge

·
Super Moderator
25,855 Posts
yo,
Welcome and it is the best!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Welcome diveguru... enjoy the place, follow the advice and your days in your own FSB will be long and plentifull! :drinkbud

I dove once! :brownbag

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dear 4xpepe sorry to hear that you have only dove once. One of my first dives was to hook up a tow line for recovery of a stolen Bronco that was involved in a

·
Registered
111 Posts
Everyone needs to start with a first dive! Go ahead and get your open water certification and join a growing league of folks that get to see the other 2/3rds of the earth!! :thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Well... Dove once in the Ocean and Dove once... out of a perfectly good Airplane!
Sorry... but the thrills just weren't as big as I expected. :shrug
However... I think it's kicks ass that folks do this stuff for just for grins.
We all have something that "floats our boats". :thumbup

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I've done the plane thing to. got about 20 static line jumps with the military.
ps there is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane. if it's flyin it's leakin and if it's leakin it aint perfect

1 - 17 of 17 Posts