Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Is my first Ford. Mine is a '91. It has a 302, EAOD, ? Transfer case, ttb, 4" suspension lift, 33" x 12.50", open differentials, 3.55 gears I think, Warn Premium Hubs, Flow master exhaust, high angle drive line, short radius arms on 4" brackets, single steering damper, rear anti-lock drum brakes.

I want to wheel rocks, mud, snow, and trail this Bronco. It's a daily driver also. I trailer my dirt bikes to areas to ride that also have 4x4 areas. I'd like to be able to pull off the trailer and wheel a bit, or a lot. I also live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range in California, so there are allot of good trails really close including the Rubicon Trail! I also pack up frequently to go snowboarding, so I drive in the snow allot.

My goal is to part by part, upgrade any needed week links, as the factory part brake, or need maintenance. Some interests are: transfer case rebuild or swap for strength,air or electric lockers, SAS, better brakes, and any tire suggestions (fairly quiet, clean out good in snow, good sidewalls, 33" x 12.5").

So now you know what I know about it. Please help me make this truck into the monster it can be. I look forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks in advance for you help, answers , and even ridicule .

What sugjestions do any of you have for me.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Welcome to FSB.
Search some of the forums. You'll get alot of info on here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey i live in the bay area there a some seriously built up Bronco around.Mine is pretty much stock there are guys on here and www.wt4x4.net that have some bad ass broncos in there.They do runs up there all the time also snow runs.Brian

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey i live in the bay area there a some seriously built up Broncos around.Mine is pretty much stock there are guys on here and www.wt4x4.net that have some bad ass broncos in there.They do runs up there all the time also snow runs.Brian opps double posted my bad

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have the part number for front and rear KYB Gas-a-justs for replacing original Pro Comp shocks that came with the 4" lift? I know the rear Pro Comps are es3000 but thats all.

How can I level this kit? The rear is a little lower then the front. How about getting rid of the blocks and adding a drop leaf spring bracket in the back?
Would I need another rear shock part #?

·
Registered
10 Posts
WECLOME!

i have an '86 thats been sitting around the last couple years...and i think its high time she gets some love!

drj
:toothless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts