Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
shit andy ,I saw that and thought you wanted to run'em. Think I may end up at Pismo this weekend . I'll hit you up if I head down there. Thanks Dave ,Raf ,and everyone else. Andy, you ready to break that thing in WT style? I think they are gettin ready to make a run pretty soon ,Raf? Looks like early Nov. and some Rock action before the winter. Now thats a callin out ,no excuses fellas lets rock:beer

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
newbronc said:
shit andy ,I saw that and thought you wanted to run'em. Think I may end up at Pismo this weekend . I'll hit you up if I head down there. Thanks Dave ,Raf ,and everyone else. Andy, you ready to break that thing in WT style? I think they are gettin ready to make a run pretty soon ,Raf? Looks like early Nov. and some Rock action before the winter. Now thats a callin out ,no excuses fellas lets rock:beer
no can do this weekend bro, going to TJ:drinkbud but any other weekend, i should be here.

its already gone out to pismo like 5 times in the last month, but i need to get out and do some trails and see how the front flexes with the longer arms....whos up for a hollister run? i'm game.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts