Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up "D Beast". It is an 86 with a 302, auto, 33 inch tires. It was cheap, in need of TLC, rusted in all the usuall spots, rear window off track, and the front end that goes where it wants :banghead !! New front tie rods and ball joints going in the weekend.

I need a lot of parts for it and have started my search. The first thing I have found it that there are not many full size Bronco's in the boneyards. Is there a parts interchange manual anywhere? Does anyone have a list of parts that can fit from other Fords?

I would be very surprised if the truck was a one off. It seems from visual glances, some F150, F250 parts may fit... At least that is my hope!!

Edit - I did a search, found 10 pages of "stuff"... thanks

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
-

D Beast said:
I just picked up "D Beast". It is an 86 with a 302, auto, 33 inch tires. It was cheap, in need of TLC, rusted in all the usuall spots, rear window off track, and the front end that goes where it wants :banghead !! New front tie rods and ball joints going in the weekend.

I need a lot of parts for it and have started my search. The first thing I have found it that there are not many full size Bronco's in the boneyards. Is there a parts interchange manual anywhere? Does anyone have a list of parts that can fit from other Fords?

I would be very surprised if the truck was a one off. It seems from visual glances, some F150, F250 parts may fit... At least that is my hope!!

Edit - I did a search, found 10 pages of "stuff"... thanks
Was my best friend when building.
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/a-20_1980-96_Ford_Truck_Bronco.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts