Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Swamper everyone, the newest addition to the bnkrtstk family. She is about 8 weeks old. I have always wanted a German Shepherd.

Swamper and Rubi

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
kind of looks like the one off of lost boys. Nannok i think it was. cool looking dog.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MikE2 said:
Nice dog, never seen a white one before
They used to euthanize them because you couldn't show them. They are starting to let them in some shows now. She is not for show, I want her to become my wife and kids's dog and deter people from approaching them and the house/yard.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
wow, beautiful dog, cant wait to see how it looks grown, which i'm sure wont take long :toothless

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
german shepards are awesome,
looks good

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dsotmoon said:
oh, whats the black one? a poodle? i cant tell from the pic

Yup, that's Rubi. MY poodle. She is about a year and a half old. I wanted nothing to do with her(or any dog at the time) when my wife brought her home. The little bitch jumped onto my recliner and fell asleep on me the first day. Now she is my little buddy. She loves to go wheeling, her tail starts to wag every time I start the diesel or the Bronco. I love the little fuzz ball now. :toothless

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Shepards are great dogs, and I think that one will be beautiful. I love a good loyal dog that can be compelled to kill for you if needed.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Awesome dog :thumbup
Throw a cape on her and call her Super Swamper :toothless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts