Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this has been posted on FSB before? It's a vid clip of a monster firetruck built by Virginia Beach Fire Marshall and kids in a technical/vocational school. This thing rocks! 975 hp powered by natural gas!
He probably doesn't wheel it, but it makes a great showpeace for the local fire folks.

~CLICK ~

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
That is hella cool. Not sur eI would want to wheel it with no seat belt and the small bench seat he has. Bet he would be throwing kids left in right out the back. But again, hella cool. Was the rear diff cap painted, or was it a clear gearz?

·
Registered
210 Posts
ya I remember doing furnitrue at that office were they keep it at.They change tires to get it in to the garage. It looks like they re pianted it. The paint looks a lot better then it did a yr ago.
By the way How are you doing Ironclad?

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
taftmarley said:
ya I remember doing furnitrue at that office were they keep it at.They change tires to get it in to the garage. It looks like they re pianted it. The paint looks a lot better then it did a yr ago.
By the way How are you doing Ironclad?
I saw it down Lynnhaven a while back. It's a pure show piece and the guy told me other than jumping speed bumps, it doesn't get much real use. He said he could never afford to fix it if he trashed it.

I can't complain to too much. Just been working my life away right now. I think we need to seriously try and get the local folks back together and motivated again to get out and about for some get togethers. Hell! Even if we don't go wheeling we ought to just keep getting together once a month just cause ya know.... See who's doing what, who might need some help, etc....

I've got some work to do to my truck anyhow. I just replaced the fuel tank yesterday, so I'm mostly ready for the ruts again I think?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Kewl!

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
I seem to recall seeing that thing somewhere....hmmm

but I cant remember where...

I think it may have been in Virgina Beach but when was I there??

Ahhh yes, it was at an Air Show at Oceana NAS in Virginia Beach last September

-Will

1 - 8 of 8 Posts