Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Wow! That's some quality work.....for a Bronco. Ha! I'm just making junk. That Sterling on the ground. Is that Paul's old rear?

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Damn I have a hard one, I love great fab work.:beer

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Wow. That thing is killer.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I love the increase in wheelbase without stretching the body.
I'm with you there. The cage is very smart. Well structured, yet maximized the interior space. I'm sitting here thinking about taking a TIG course and buying another Bronco to go full tilt on. The only reason I don't do that with the current rig is I want do drive it, not have it sitting for....a very long time. Ha!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm with you there. The cage is very smart. Well structured, yet maximized the interior space. I'm sitting here thinking about taking a TIG course and buying another Bronco to go full tilt on. The only reason I don't do that with the current rig is I want do drive it, not have it sitting for....a very long time. Ha!

Brian as a friend and fellow Bronco owner I will allow you to practice your cage building on my Bronco free of charge, LOL. No need on buying another Bronco on your end. I'm like the Mother Teresa of Broncos.

Chris

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Brian as a friend and fellow Bronco owner I will allow you to practice your cage building on my Bronco free of charge, LOL. No need on buying another Bronco on your end. I'm like the Mother Teresa of Broncos.

Chris
What a generous guy hahaha.

If you still arent comfortable when your done his, I would be more than willing to donate my ride for a little practice work ;)

·
Registered
873 Posts
How far did they stretch the wheelbase?
I can only guess seeing how they don't have any text on the build that I've seen. I own an F150, so I don't see a Bronco everyday, but I'd guess the stretch is near 8". I'm interested to see how they do the fenders.

Has anyone called JD Fab and asked what they want for a cut and turn? I assume they did it in-house.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The pics worked for me today, that thing is soooo badass!

It seems like there were some pics of it on RDC awhile back, I'll see if I can find the link.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts