Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I soooo want one of these:

LINKY

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Only one thing for me. Sell it. Fix the bronco as I want and still pocket a bunch of $$

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very nice trucks. They are supposed to come out with a crew cab version for the 2011 model year too I believe.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I would rock it... gonna make my Centurion handle like that.. its on my list...

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I've done all of that stuff in my Bronco already, well, except for the snow driving. Just not enough of the white stuff around here to really do it justice. Still, nice truck if you don't feel like building your own.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
i want one. but i could make a bronco that will do all that for 20k less and that includes a new engine and trans

·
3,511 Posts

·
3,511 Posts
what? who worrys about breaking stuff when you're wheelin?
i do on a new truck. we broke the 4wd vac system on my buddys fx4 f150... 2K TO FIX IT

hell if i break anything on my bronco that will cost that much ill just buy another and rip parts off of it

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
More than three kinds, if I didn't some many toys now I might have been able to get myself one. Im guessing from the vid that they already have the bigger engines available for them.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck

·
Registered
224 Posts
$45k? I'd rather drop $20k and completely rebuild the bronco...

it is a really nice truck from what i've seen though. If i had the extra to toss around and didn't like the bronco so much i'd probably take that plunge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts