Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be ordering my lift kit from rough country soon and was just wondering if the upgrade to the nitro 9000 shocks was worth the exra coin. Do they make the ride better?

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
I would also like to know, about to lift my truck too

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally don't care if the ride is rough, but if i am giving my girl a ride or something i don't want her to be uncomfortable in the truck. I suppose i could just call rough country and ask them about the shocks.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I personally don't care if the ride is rough, but if i am giving my girl a ride or something i don't want her to be uncomfortable in the truck. I suppose i could just call rough country and ask them about the shocks.
word of advice... the people selling you something won't tell you all the bad things about their product... I don't know what kind of dough you're looking to spend on the shocks, but rancho makes some pretty nifty ones that even have an in-cab controller for the ride stiffness...

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
word of advice... the people selling you something won't tell you all the bad things about their product... I don't know what kind of dough you're looking to spend on the shocks, but rancho makes some pretty nifty ones that even have an in-cab controller for the ride stiffness...
sounds very interesting, they make that for a 6in lift too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts