Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was down at a local Discount tire and there was an almost new set of Trail Grapplers in a 37x1250x17. they have 500 miles on them and the shop manager would part ways for $800 bills. i know i would need to get rims but man $200/tire for 37's isnt to bad a deal.

anyone with experience running this tire? i know they are fairly new on the scene.

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
so i was down at a local Discount tire and there was an almost new set of Trail Grapplers in a 37x1250x17. they have 500 miles on them and the shop manager would part ways for $800 bills. i know i would need to get rims but man $200/tire for 37's isnt to bad a deal.

anyone with experience running this tire? i know they are fairly new on the scene.
I have no experience running them on a Bronco.But I have them on my '11 Ecoboost F150 295/60/20 (34"). They ride real good on wet and dry pavement.They make a slight humming noise but are faily quiet for a mud tiire. I haven't had them in deep mud, just a slightly muddy gravel road. $200 a piece?? Damn I wish mine were that cheap. :banghead

·
Registered
170 Posts
A friend of mine has the trail grapplers on his super duty now after always having mud grapplers before and he says they do better off road than the mud grapplers and on road too. Not to mention that they are about 10 times quieter

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
We have the Dune Grapplers on the Jeep - and love them....

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
I have never met anyone with the dune grapplers. Do they ride good?

YES - they look great with the flame tread - not very noisy - and I even used them last year in an ice storm - worked great on the ice minor snow - but once in the sludge (think stuff) were'nt worth a crap - grooves are not wide enough..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hmm interesting. Not much use to me due to living in central north carolina but just was curious about how good they were due to lack of experience with them

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have no experience running them on a Bronco.But I have them on my '11 Ecoboost F150 295/60/20 (34"). They ride real good on wet and dry pavement.They make a slight humming noise but are faily quiet for a mud tiire. I haven't had them in deep mud, just a slightly muddy gravel road. $200 a piece?? Damn I wish mine were that cheap. :banghead

OT, but holy s*** that is a BEAUTIFUL truck :rockon

·
Registered
313 Posts
$800??? what are you waiting on?????? you will not find ANY tire for that in 37"... steal them from him now! seriously .... nittos are pretty much the most expensive but one of the best tires out there, you definitely need to get them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts