Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help, gotta get this thing inspected. I had the 5spd tranny/BW1356 combo in my Bronco. I tore the 5spd up in a mud-hole and decided now was the time to swap the C6 in. Problem....now I have no backup lights. Suggestions?

Joel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, bulbs are good, so are the replacements I tried just in case : ) Did I miss a switch in here somewhere? I have a B&M Truck shifter connected to a C6. One thing after another....ah the joy

Joel

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just did that too, so pissed right now....fuses good, new ones in just to make sure....all good. Going to bed now, to pissed, thinking about junking this POS....but in the morning hopefully it will all be good.

Joel

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The B&M shifter probaly dosent trigger the sensor or something, If it were me I'd find the hot wire that runs to the bulbs and put a switch in to activate it...

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
jackedupbronco said:
The B&M shifter probaly dosent trigger the sensor or something, If it were me I'd find the hot wire that runs to the bulbs and put a switch in to activate it...
Inspectors don't usually let something like that go.

Did you make sure all your wires are connected? If they are, you might want to try swapping the electrical component(s) from your old tranny to your new one.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
waltman said:
Inspectors don't usually let something like that go.
Depends on what its being inspected for? If all they are looking for are all working lights he can get away with it cause they wont look inside.

Since my BKO was totaled my INS. wanted to inspeced it to make sure all my lights worked an it was road safe. Some guy walked around it as I turned them all on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.