·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I think I'd break my TTB, again, oh and sweet pics

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
sweet I love it! your hardcore yo....

so does this classify as stage 2 sheet metal boulder relocation?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
After looking at those pics, something tells me the parking lot at the trail head to H2H would kick my ass. :thumbup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the eye candy. :duh I guess you guys seriously ****ed up some bodies there. I guess you all do need exocages. :toothless

Cliff

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
derrick36 said:
Throw some Bondo on it.

Good as new.
ddint you see the chunks falling out of it already? someone already tryed that haha

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Dayum...time to rethink the sliders, dontcha think? That's pretty bad bending....

You won't be putting the doors back on, I assume.

NICE carnage! I can't wait to wheel Arizona some day.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Dobermansx said:
Dang man...claim it on your insurance...tell them you hit a deer...people try to put that off on me all day long...
He'd be better off saying it was a herd of cattle

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Dobermansx said:
Dang man...claim it on your insurance...tell them you hit a deer...people try to put that off on me all day long...
:lolup :histerica

Good job on the carnage :thumbup Sucks that it had to happen all at once tho... makes for better campfire stories if you strech it out over a couple wheeling trips...:doh0715:

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
I don't think an Exocage will help or would have helped even befor he went out an got his beauty marks. Just take the body off and build your own .:thumbup As for turning it into your insureance company. tell them you thought you were parked in the parking lot down at the local fair grounds but it turns out you were parked next to the junk cars for the monster truck show.:shocked :toothless :histerica :rofl:

Nemesis

1 - 20 of 75 Posts