Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will also entertain a 351w roller block to rebuild.

Rear trim and panels available. Will sell cheap and as a set.

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@BigBlue 94 @KCD

You guys are the only ones I know of in this part of the country. Need these or have parts you want to trade?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will trade for a sterling 10.5 or dana 60 from the 05+ super duty trucks too.

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks but I’m good here.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,355 Posts
I have two sets of panels and misc topper trims already on the shelf... And seatbelts.

So only if you are gonna toss em...

I dont have any item you listed or anything I think you would want. Most of my stash is 73-91 with some 92+ bronco stuff.

Unless you are wanting a ZF5 or OBS D60... And those are prized possessions lol. I do have a spare 78 5lug D44 solid axle.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two sets of panels and misc topper trims already on the shelf... And seatbelts.

I dont have any item you listed or anything I think you would want. Most of my stash is 73-91 with some 92+ bronco stuff.

Unless you are wanting a ZF5 or OBS D60... And those are prized possessions lol. I do have a spare 78 5lug D44 solid axle.
Yeah not trashing them. I went and picked them off a Craigslist part out

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Registered
623 Posts
I could use the little “ holder” thingy for the cup holder in back. The part that holds the beer can..

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,355 Posts
I could use the little “ holder” thingy for the cup holder in back. The part that holds the beer can..
I have extras of those...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Still for sale/ trade

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Cargo panels and topper trim go for a pretty penny. D60 pennies.

I have access to a lot of gt40 heads, but I won't be pulling more parts for next month or so as I'm doing a big home project at the moment. If interested send a PM, I prefer local pickup but if you're willing to pay the shipping (prob minimum $100) I'll ship them to the nearest major city to you.

I also have access to Dana 60 fronts from super duties. No shipping, prices are $450-750. Depending on the year and condition. Send pm for more info.

Axle example pic of previous finds. Leaf.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup. That's why I said make me an offer. They aren't perfect but I don't want ebay prices. Surprised there's been little interest. I might end up keeping them as spares.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I have access to a lot of gt40 heads, but I won't be pulling more parts for next month or so as I'm doing a big home project at the moment. If interested send a PM, I prefer local pickup but if you're willing to pay the shipping (prob minimum $100) I'll ship them to the nearest major city to you.

I also have access to Dana 60 fronts from super duties. No shipping, prices are $450-750. Depending on the year and condition. Send pm for more info.

Axle example pic of previous finds. Leaf, have to look for the coil spring pics.
If you ever want to make a haul up to kc, get these, and try some real bbq we could talk about trading. Lkq out here has super duty axles for $300-400 each.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump. Lets get some trades going. Will also trade for labor because I'm a lazy bastard.

·
Addicted to Junk
16,355 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mmm Gates is calling my name... HI, MAY I HELP YOU!!??
They tell that as soon as you even appear in the doorway. You gotta get on the joe's bandwagon man. I dreamt about that food when I was in Seattle.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

If only I had bull nose parts to trade for that d60. These were out of a 93 or 94.

·
Addicted to Junk
16,355 Posts
They tell that as soon as you even appear in the doorway. You gotta get on the joe's bandwagon man. I dreamt about that food when I was in Seattle.
Ha yeah the door hasnt even closed usually when they holler at you! I like gates' sauce because its not very sweet. I even use it at home. I cant stand KC Masterpiece. That crap is like tomato pancake syrup.

And I have been on the Joe's wagon since he was Oklahoma Joe. The one in the gas station is the best. The Z-man is where its at. Biemers over in Lawrence is mouthwatering too. We dont have much here in top city. Hog wild is decent. Pats Pig was the best here but it closed. Dickies is garbage.

Im not interested in charging you a typical CL price for the D60. I would probably need about the upper end of the LKQ price to make it worth my time. Them things are heavy as fu&&. If you wanna stay 5 lug, I do have a spare 78 D44 too. It was a CL buy that i couldnt pass up. I have radius arms for it too.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ha yeah the door hasnt even closed usually when they holler at you! I like gates' sauce because its not very sweet. I even use it at home. I cant stand KC Masterpiece. That crap is like tomato pancake syrup.

And I have been on the Joe's wagon since he was Oklahoma Joe. The one in the gas station is the best. The Z-man is where its at. Biemers over in Lawrence is mouthwatering too. We dont have much here in top city. Hog wild is decent. Pats Pig was the best here but it closed. Dickies is garbage.

Im not interested in charging you a typical CL price for the D60. I would probably need about the upper end of the LKQ price to make it worth my time. Them things are heavy as fu&&. If you wanna stay 5 lug, I do have a spare 78 D44 too. It was a CL buy that i couldnt pass up. I have radius arms for it too.
Would I need to go leafs in the front with that d60?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump. These are still available.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts