Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to unforeseen problems with my pay, namely the military not paying me what they should, i have been forced to get rid of my bronco. hopefully i'll find me another fullsize soon.:cry

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,186 Posts
Yeah that really sucks man, stick around the site if you can. Even though you don't have a Bronco now, you're still a Bronco owner at heart. :beer

K

·
0 Posts
sorry to hear that as well :cry

still our bro though :beer

still gotta stick around though to tell those noobies off! :twak

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
KENNY said:
sorry to hear that as well :cry

still our bro though :beer

still gotta stick around though to tell those noobies off! :twak

Doesnt one month on the boards still make you a noob?!?!?:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

Sucks man. You gonna try and fight for the lost wages? I think i would if it was worth it...

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
the military screwed up your pay...and you expect us to believe that...come on! [sarcastic voice] The military has never screwed up my pay...ever[/sarcastic voice]

it'll get worked out...and there are alot of nice Broncos out there cheap. Good luck and stick around.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx guys. i don't plan on leaving. i am in the process of getting my pay conflict resolved, and i will hopefully find a fullsize soon.:beer

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sorry to hear you lost your bronco.
john

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it ain't gone yet, my neighbor that i was payin is bein a dick about it. but, i can't keep it since he has harrassed my wife about it

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
truckerdirt said:
it ain't gone yet, my neighbor that i was payin is bein a dick about it. but, i can't keep it since he has harrassed my wife about it
so you can't park it at home? what about on base or at a family members/friends house?

good luck with the lost wages.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andy351 said:
so you can't park it at home? what about on base or at a family members/friends house?

good luck with the lost wages.
right now it's still parked inmy garage, on base. but it's kinda hard to move it since i'm not there. i've thought about this for quite some time now, and i think that giving the truck back to him is the best thing i can do right now. i'll find another, but when i do, i'll pay for ir in cash, in full before i get it. my wife has gone through way too much shit in the past two months dealing with this truck, and i don't wanna force her to go through any more.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for anyone who's still checking this thread, i just wanna make a puublic apology for the things i have said in this e-mail. i have been in a highly piised mood for a while now, so i haven't been thinking clearly. i'm sorry for what i've said, y'all. it was very wrong on my part.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damager said:
[B ... all the best man :beer [/B]
thanx, damager. i'm still around here, just not as much as i was, due to all the long hours and bullshit work i'm doin now.

·
Registered
755 Posts
sorry to hear that, good luck, hope it works out ok in the end!!

air

1 - 19 of 19 Posts