Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They introduced the new hosts of Trucks! today on Powerblock. some little dude and a guy straight outta the WWF.

Dont know about anyone else, but i been watchin that show since forever, back when there was two hosts (Mel & Stacy both girls names:rofl: ) and I'm a little bent that all we get is "Here's the new hosts".

What the hell happened to Stacy? The guys an icon and just like that he's gone? He didnt even say goodbye :cry

No info on the Powerblock website (which is kinda lame anyway).

I just think it sucks.

Oh well at least Jessi is still hot. They had to blur her butt out today cause her crack was showin. Good girl :thumbup

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
and while we are at it.... why is the girl that used to be on overhaulin the new powerblock girl (she replaced danika patrick right??)... she was way better than the new overhalin girl... what gives.. the new girl is just eye candy.. she's pretty stupid when it comes to helping with the cars

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i f**kin hate that courtney bee-yotch. i was so happy they dumped her off overhaulin (new chick is hotter)

then she shows up on Spike and ruins my weekends. Now she has apparently killed or kidnapped Stacy and replaced him with Fembots.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
Joes93Bronco said:
i f**kin hate that courtney bee-yotch. i was so happy the dumped he off overhaulin (new chick is hotter)

then she shows up on Spike and ruins my weekends. Now she has apparently killed or kidnapped Stacy and replaced him with Fembots.
well hmmm... i liked her a lot better:goodfinge

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
i saw that yesterday, when they owe so slighly mentioned that stacy was moving on crap. that sucks. the new guys are tools, like the guys on the new show, hotrodding or something. man does that suck.
i liked stacey cause he had his dog with him, you could see the little tosser in the background sometimes. the "new guys" better come correct in a big way. i am bummed about the direction the show may take now. kind of like how truck universe sucks. when did the wwf get involved. i dont want to mix my wrestling shows with my hot rod shows, man. damn.
and the wrestling clown said that the reason he drives a scout is becasue of all the blazers and broncos he see's everywhere. what on tv? really. i would crap myself if i had seen someone actually working on a bronco on tv.
all they do is work on late models and jeeps. blah blah blah. same crap different color.

oh did i mention that i didn't like the change.
sorry i just realized i was ranting.
time to go take my medicine again.

bottoms up.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I'll make sure my wife skips that last comment, Joe ;) She loves that Scout

I wasn't so sure about the hot rodding guys, either, but I've grown to like them well enough. Same opinion on these two guys - I'm not sos sure about them. Lately, I wasn't all that impressed with Staceys episodes. I hope things change for the better... for me, anyway

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant even remember when i seen a new Trucks!

they all seem like re-runs.

the new hot rod dudes are dorks but they seem to be doin some good stuff. plus the white guy looks and acts like my friend Jory. like twins these guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The only good that can come out of it is the new shows...maybe.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Thats too bad, I liked Stacy. I am glad they got rid of Danika Patrick though. She was an embarrassment to racing and only got noticed on TV and magazines for 2 reasons; because she is a girl, and because she is hot (somewhat)

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MikE2 said:
Thats too bad, I liked Stacy. I am glad they got rid of Danika Patrick though. She was an embarrassment to racing and only got noticed on TV and magazines for 2 reasons; because she is a girl, and because she is hot (somewhat)
shes not hot. she can be MADE to LOOK hot, but she aint hot.

Courtney is just dumb and annoying. The new Overhaulin girl very rarely ever touches anything on that set. She is eye candy and a sexy voice. Thats it.

oh and if i didnt mention it Scouts are dumb :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I havn't seen a new show in a while. Did they ever finish the Sgt. Rock project? Trucks is cool, but they should really name it "What you would build if you had an unlimited budget too!" The axles they put into project crazy horse were worth more than my whole truck.:doh0715:

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 87 Posts