Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the header said: I'm over 40, retired military (W/I the past two years), MIL/SAE Master Tech, ( see; retired military...) and in need of a Brain Drain. Broncos, ( I've owned 6 (Six) to date, ranging in years between 1971 to 1994) have been a wonderfull PTSD reliver, just need to know that I'm in the right place for some VERY specific quetions regarding EEC-IV SD systems/suspension sys', and not just another "DUDE..................!!!!!!!" BBS
Sorry for hijacking the Bandwidth,
Schrof

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX, have, and will continue, to do so. Pardon my lack of BBS skills, my 12 yo. makes a laughing stock out of me at times when it comes to using the 'puter. ( little girls WILL drive you completly ' round the bend,..."Totally ' Starkers"... as the Brits say...). Still trying to get the civilan etiquette down pat. Again, sorry...
Schrof

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,420 Posts
Welcome. You've definitely found the right place. Any problem you could ever incur has been encountered by someone on here(probably many). This is a great place to ask for help diagnosing and save your self a lot of money and time. You can find pretty much everything you need to know about EEC-IV/SD here but go check out Fireguy50's(Ryan's) site, www.fordfuelinjection.com You will find more info there about your fuel injection system(and more) than you could ever dream of asking.

You've been out for almost 2 years and you're still not adjusted to civ etiquette? You must've been hard core. After 13 years I think it took me about 1 day.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
welcome, feel free to pick our brains..............DUDE

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
You have found Bronco mecca, look no more (other than to search)

Welcome home

Sixlitre

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
Welcome. This is a great place for every bit of info. I too am military and have a hard time with the civilian world so dont feel too bad about it

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Most of the people around here are very smart, even us younger guys have some knowledge and don't act retarded.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts