Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.
To set the record straight.

I say a lot of things that people may not take the right way, or take differently than i delivered.

Some of my jokes, or remarks are meant in a light heart, funny manner, and is entirely expressed in a non-offensive demeanor.
I do not mean to be offensive, or come across as rude or crass.
So, I am sorry if some of the things i say, or have said in the past have offended people.
I as a fellow FSB brother/loyalist/friend will work on what i say or post if it is really bothering people.
I would much rather have people laughing at some of the things i say rather than pissed off.

So when i say racial slurs, anti politic slurs, anti-suburbia slurs, anti-urban slurs, sexual oriented slurs, etc. i say it in the same mind set as Chris Rock, Bernie mac, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Etc. A JOKE, and nothing but a joke with the intent of a LAUGH.

If I get in a religious debate, i dont feel that someone is stupid, or lesser of a person because they beleive in god, or any higher power, i just debate and share my opinions just like everyone else.

When i feel passionate about something, or i am very strong willed in an opinion or view then i try to be as clear as possible.

If i dislike someone i will boldly say it, and if i do in the rare case want to offend someone i am pretty damn clear on it.

So for the record i apologize to you all, and I hope everything will be much more clear in the future that i am not trying to be malicious.

Have a wonderful evening.:beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
You cool here, brothaman!!:thumbup I think alot of times you have the same problem I do...you prolly rely alot on "body langauge" or facial expression to get across your point and without it (as typing on a board would be) you sound a little harser than intended. Now that may not be the case, but thats how I have veiwed it (simply because it's my problem sometimes)and therefore never had a problem with your views/opinions!! Rock on brah!!:beer

·
FSB MOM
479 Posts
What thread did you say something offensive that you felt you had to apolgize about? I have not yet once take offense to anything. I feel strong about things too! If we can't be adult about it then what can we be?:beer :beer

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
dang, somebody's got a guilty conscience:D i wouldn't worry bout it bro, if somebody can't take a joke it's their problem, right?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Beerman.........
I personally love you for who you are. You speak your mind and excuse me but if someone don't like it that is too bad. We don't sensor here unless it is EXTREME then it is dealt with. We all know what you are like and that is why we like you.

so Beerman

SHUT THE FAWK UP AND GO THE HE!! AWAY
with love of course

·
0 Posts
bartender, buy that man a shot. :beer

I will whoop yer ass in darts if your ever down here:D :beer

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Dixie Doll said:
What thread did you say something offensive that you felt you had to apolgize about?:beer :beer
everytime he sits at the computer!:goodfinge

I am sure that most of us at some point have said something to piss someone off...ya can't please all the people all the time...

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
you fukking big pansy fuk ... you make me wanna puke :uke: .. you are rude, crude and socially unacceptable .. and you know it :banghead

ok twinkie .. back to kiss ass :kiss

:drinkbud :beer :doh: :histerica .. yer cool brah .. a little rough round the edges, but that's you man :thumbup ... same as me :shrug

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Dixie Doll said:
What thread did you say something offensive that you felt you had to apolgize about? I have not yet once take offense to anything. I feel strong about things too! If we can't be adult about it then what can we be?:beer :beer
I agree, There is somethings people will get offended to even if it is not intended for them.....So in my own words "KEEP PI$$IN' THEM OFF":beer :beer :beer

Dixie......Why dont you fill out your signature? This way we know a little bit about you:shrug

Allcruisen :imp :usa

P.S. Just in case I have not welcomed you to our HOME. Welcome to our HOME!!!!!!!!!!!heheheheee

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

Ya, i suck at darts

Good Dustin, I am glad to finally find something that offends you.

:drinkbud :drinkbud :drinkbud :drinkbud :chili:

I am glad that everyone is cool on this, i was really pinning my balls up for everyone to see when I started this thread.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
The way I see it Beerman you are a strong person all the way around. Strong personality, strong opinions, strong will. I respect you more for your willingness to speak your mind and the strength of your conviction. I actually look forward to your take on some things cuz you present a different perspective. You're cool in my book man. :beer

BTW, I love those comedians...Carlin is my personal favorite..even when I dont agree with him.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Bet you guys didn't know Beermans nickname is REARMAN ... he is really one of those large lumberjack/football player like gay dudes that wears a tu tu and shit ... gentle as a kitten they tell me

ya never would have known .. would you :shrug

:goodfinge

oh, BTW .. no offense :chili:

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
dude, be who you are. if that means it pisses people off, well thats their problem and they can get over it if they want.
but i have to hand it to you man, you are great to have debates with:beer

1 - 20 of 34 Posts