Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4426 Posts

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
Once again I found a thread on another site and I wanted to share it here with you guys.

Here's the deal, the winner of this thread will win a one year paid membership by me. So here's the catch, the last person to post wins, and the thread will be deemed "dead" when 5 days (120 hours) goes by with no new posts, at which point someone can claim their prize. If you are already a paid member and want to give it away then that is your choice.

Then there are the rules, no making additional rules, no cheating, no contracts between other members, no "everyone posting below this reverts the win back to me" the winner is the FIRST person to have a 120 hour gap between his (or her) post and the next post in this thread. No posts in other threads count, all posts making an entry MUST be made in this thread! Keep this thread clean of foul language to, that can get you tossed from the game. Not that I care I am just making up rules to be an ass :goodfinge

If there is any discrepancy between post times or arguments about how long it has been, I will decide the winner or posibly start it over. I also reserve the right to VETO and win if I so see fit, because someone did something outside of the good nature of this contest... remember this money is coming out of my pocket as a gift to the site and our Bronco community.

Only 1 winner here so post it up :thumbup

·
I scrape on both sides
3,036 Posts
dibs, calling it right now, by way of the international dibs law.. there.. its mine... see?
dibs... just did it again... dibs

wait... already got lifetime... UNdibs

you sir have a giving heart :beer

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
so last place wins?

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
but this is the new merica. every one has to get a prize, this way no one gets hurt feelings.

·
Enjoy my
6,055 Posts
O this is gonna be epic.

Bumpity.

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
In thanks for the chance

1 - 20 of 4426 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.