Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. this is my first post here so i figured this was a great section to do so! a quick run down. i DO NOT have a bronco, but im looking to getting one. just for a mud truck. i found one that someone has for sale but im kinda iffy about it. it is lifted 6 inches with a skyjacker lift. sitting on 35x14 in the rear super swamper boggers. and bfg mud terrain 35x12.5 in the front. has the 302. with a "lincoln locker" in the rear. BUT there is no title. guys asking 1000 bucks. i dont know what to do. swares it not stolen i can run the vin with the cops if i want. its his cousins and he lost the title and all this stuff. im looking to learn as much as i can about this stuff because im an all pavent kinda guy untill now. im useto working on stuff just more along the lines of racing my street bike. or putting a blower on my car. thanks chris

·
Registered
319 Posts
Go to the department of motor vehicles with the cousin.

The title owner or lienholder will just need to go to a title office, fill out an application, show proper identification, and pay the $15 replacement fee.

THEN buy it if you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts