Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I STARTED THIS A LITTLE TOO LATE BUT, HERE GOES.

THESE ARE LAST MONTHS {THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE, EITHER}, ALSO THE OTHER NOMINEES THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE:

1-yikesbb
2-The Von
3-Marauder
4-1clean5.8

1- bronco boy
2- Oscar
3- Blaze's Broncosourus
4- stangmata50l
5- Pony-boy

May '06 FOTM:
Andy351

April '06 FOOLSIZE FOTM:
Larston

March '06 FOTM:
Shadowfax {WINNER} :beer

Feb. '06 FOTM:
3- 84x4bronco {WINNER} :beer

Jan. '06 FOTM:
5- Calisa1969 {WINNER} :beer

FOTY For 2005:

Jan. '05 Chris85XLT
2 Feb. '05 Crazed
Mar. '05 Dblue351
April '05 Crawler
May '05 78bronco460
June '05 Jopes
July '05 DOGUNMUT
Aug. '05 BigNorm
Sept. '05 MuddinMike
Oct. '05 DAMAGER
Nov. '05 Jahwarrior
Dec. '05 OX1 {WINNER}:beer

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
I nominate ToddACimer

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
i'll nominate Yjzonie. im not sure how many pics he's got, but he's an experienced wheeler and a great guy to have in the state. :thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stangmata50l said:
June already? Time is flying.....
Yeah, its that freakin time again.....LOL :popc1: :popc1: :popc1:

Ok, so we have:

1-NDixie
2-ToddACimer
3-Yjzonie
4-
5-

Make sure you PM or E-mail your NOMINEES....

Thanx,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
broncoorboat said:
I nominate ToddACimer

Well, I really wanted it last year tried but didnt have the rig for it and I knew it. I've got a ZF swap starting next week when I get home. I'm picking up my D44 next week as well and it's going in in June after the ZF so I halfway want to decline but at the same time I could whore it up pretty good. I'm leaning towards saying no this time but another nomination or 2 could get me to post up a couple hundred pics.

Here's a pic of my truck if anybody else thinks it's FOTM worthy

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
not sure if he will accept or not but i nominate dustin. it was good to meet him in AZ and hes a great guy to wheel with. his bronco was long an inspiration for mine as well.

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
ToddACimer said:
Well, I really wanted it last year tried but didnt have the rig for it and I knew it. I've got a ZF swap starting next week when I get home. I'm picking up my D44 next week as well and it's going in in June after the ZF so I halfway want to decline but at the same time I could whore it up pretty good. I'm leaning towards saying no this time but another nomination or 2 could get me to post up a couple hundred pics.

it would have been if you werent STUCK. :goodfinge just kidding... its good to go.

·
Registered
132 Posts
ToddACimer said:

Todd, it's worthy:twotu: Bring on the pics.:rockon

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Alrighty, I'll give it a shot.

It used to clean up nice

It doesnt anymore

I'm in, I've still got a couple days left as the Calendar truck too. April 06

·
Registered
496 Posts
I appreciate the nomination, but I don't have any pictures to speak of and i'm getting ready for the big swap, D44 8 lug and 10.25 sterling. Besides helping in the taer down and build of 84x4bronco rock THING. So, I decline for now but will be ready shortly down the road.:whiteflag

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Dr.Dirty said:
i wanna nominate bman he is a gret guy and has a sweet ride and isnt afrain of wheelin his daily driver
+1 to wheelin the DD.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Probly gonna vote for NDixie (cause he is IN DIXIE) but wanna see some pimpin and ho'in before I commit

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Buck The Bronco said:
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'm excited...my first FOTM. I've gotta alot of stuff I'm gonna be do'en this month to get ready for the Midwest Chapter M&G, so I should be getting alotta pics.

I wanna thank Bronco Rob for nominating me...I wasn't expecting it so soon but, it'll be a good month
The fact that your gonna drive to Ohio and put all my stuff on before the M&G is thanks enough.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.