Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
537 Posts
I’m tuned in but essentially on the sidelines.....I’m not sure who I could nominate that would be willing to accept...

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
What say you @TheWolf

Do you have what it takes to be FOTM?!

We have four confirmed contestants, 2 nominees and one nominee spot left.

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
379 Posts
What say you @TheWolf

Do you have what it takes to be FOTM?!

We have four confirmed contestants, 2 nominees and one nominee spot left.
I'm humbled at even the thought of being nominated. It is a little too early for me. I am in the middle of some body/paint work, interior update and fiberglass rear speaker panels.
I don't think my rig is up to par yet with some o the awesome builds I have seen on here.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm humbled at even the thought of being nominated. It is a little too early for me. I am in the middle of some body/paint work, interior update and fiberglass rear speaker panels.
I don't think my rig is up to par yet with some o the awesome builds I have seen on here.
Sure it’s up to par... we need a low budget build on here

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sure it’s up to par... we need a low budget build on here

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Okay so this is where we stand.
Four confirmations and one nominee yet to respond. And two empty nominee slots left! Remember to PM your nominee! Nominees, read the rules posted in the first post. If you have questions you can ask here or send me a private conversation.

@Doosenberry (y)(y)(y)
@canuckistan97 (y)(y)(y)
@Impact (y)(y)(y)
@Karsten Anderson (y) (y) (y)

@94bronco_xl ???

·
Addicted to Junk
12,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Tomorrow is the last day to nominate a contestant for September 2020 FOTM. We have three open spots with 4 contestants already confirmed. LETS GO ALREADY!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.