Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made a n00b move tonight. :banghead

Went to go hook up the xbox 360 I acquired on trade and f*cked up my tv. I applied just a touch too much pressure on the back of the tv. I damaged the LCD portion of the screen cracked it good too.

Now I need to find out if I can get another LCD display only no extras or if I am royally f*cked and need to buy a new tv.:banghead:banghead It is a good tv, Insignia 32" LCD with plenty of ports.

That and I bought a game at Game Stop, and forgot to get the disk:doh0715: I think I am going to go crawl under a rock tonight and give up before I break my laptop.:whiteflag

Oh and your probably asking what did I trade for the 360? I traded a IBM Thinkpad T40 laptop w/ extra battery & a/c adapter.

I'll upload pics of the carnage later, I can't afford to break more expensive stuff.:whiteflag

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
A buddy of mine has a 50" LCD TV and was big time scared of doing anything to it, so we built a cabinet for it and put it behind plexiglass. Can still get to all the ports, but the screen is safe

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
How in God's name did you crack your LCD panel by plugging something into the back of the TV? I didn't think that was humanly possible. :doh0715: Were you pressing against the screen on the front to counteract the force of plugging it in from the back?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts