Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new here, but not new to 4x4 or Fords for that matter. I was (and still am) a member of the Explorer.com Forum as I started with a 93 Ford Explorer and next a 01 Mountaineer. I still have the Mountaineer and enjoy it imensly. I have loved having my Fords (I know, Mountaineer is Mercury, but its just the extra frilly stuff and nothing else). I like to modify my trucks to fit my needs, so I have made a few changes for towing a camper and cargo as well as lights. My 2 favorite mods on the Mountaineer are my quick disconnect brush guard with rod rack on the front, and my custom made roof/safari rack and mounts.
I just inherited my 89 Bronco from my Dad who passed away last Nov. I had told my folks years ago that if anything happened to them, ALL I wanted was the Bronco. I would rather not have it this way, but life is full of surprises. So for me now its an heirloom that I intend to keep. I do intend to do some mods, as well as a paint job to personalize it to me. Hopefully I will be able to pass it down to one of my daughters as well when I no longer have a use for it.

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome to FSB...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts