Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie guy from mesa arizona

Hey guys my names Matt I live here in the dry heat of arizona lol. I am new to the whole 4 wheelin scene. I bought a white 93 bronco about 3 months now. The guy who I bought it from said it was set up pretty decent and has been to mohab utah a few times and has mohab acco stickers on bronco. so things that are done to it is

6" inch superlift
488 gears front, back
lockright lockers front, back
35 12.50 15 mud terrian tires
duel flowmaster mufflers
fully built really nice role cage
custom gauge pods for oil pressure, water temp, volts

there may be other things done to motor or trans that Im not aware of.

Hopein I am able to find a bit of useful information on here since I am new the the 4 wheelin scene.:rockon:rockon

Ill post pics up soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad Im not the only one! I live in the heart of the heat as well! I just bought my first bronco. its an 81 all stock. Just somethin to build up and beat up!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
We got a trip out to saguaro lake this saturday. Check the AZ faction thread in the southwest section for the details and come on out...

·
Registered
251 Posts
right on u guys should check out the az faction, it's apart of this site located in the southwest chapter on the home forum page. I also put the link above, there planning a run this weekend maybe u can read up and join them on the run if ur interested. well welcome and post some pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys will have have to meet up sometime i have couple other buddies that we do runs with. We normally go out to butcher jones in the 1st cove almost every weekend. This weekend me and my buddies are all takin are broncos up to box canyon. Were gonna be doing a evening/night run. Will have about 4 broncos and a jeep heading out ther around 6pm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will be heading out to the coves as well.... As soon as I pass emissions!! I Only have street tires though for now. So I have to roll with some other members just in case. I think I should be alright? Any thoughts on that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts