Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew of a fab shop that is in/near the San Jose bay area that could fab me a rear extended shock mount tube, and possibly a prerunner style bumper with winch mount.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
ever Bean to 4 wheel parts on san Carlos? ask them thay might have a good shop thay use.
if not try goodys speed shop on Lincoln and san Carlos if thay dont know try mustang ranch on El Camino in santa Clara if non of those pan out ill give you the best damn welder /fab man in the west cost but plan on paying out the ass lol (west coast choppers jess james)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ever Bean to 4 wheel parts on san Carlos? ask them thay might have a good shop thay use.
if not try goodys speed shop on Lincoln and san Carlos if thay dont know try mustang ranch on El Camino in santa Clara if non of those pan out ill give you the best damn welder /fab man in the west cost but plan on paying out the ass lol (west coast choppers jess james)

I try and stay away from 4 wheel parts....

I have a couple of leads, and if necessary I can just break down and buy the tube from autofab....just trying to find a local fab shop to support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts