Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Bismarck groups of us usually go out wheeling every weekend and have a few good spots. But if passing through or wanna come join let me know, we always enjoy having more trucks, we even tolerate chevy's.

[email protected]

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,779 Posts
may be passing through here in a couple more weeks, but wont have either rig along this time. keep me posted though. think this next trip is mostly a moving trip...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate moving with a passion, but ya just let me know we always have room for passengers as well

·
Registered
288 Posts
Where do you guys normally go wheeling at? down in the desert? I have to pick up my bronco from bismarck in the next month or so, maybe I'll catch up with you then and take the bronco out to do some wheelin with you guys

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya we hit up the desert, mclain bottoms, sibley and once in a while bare-ass. But ya just let me know

·
Registered
64 Posts
I recently moved back to the Bismarck area, let me know when you guys are going out. I should have the Bronco back on the road by the end of May and will be looking to have some fun.
What color is your Bronc? I'll keep an eye out for it around town.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is white and brown, no top on right now and rear wheel wells cut out. usually parked over in Mandan kinda hard to miss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts