Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys have a nice site here and helpful folks, I used to visit it more often before I sold my Bronc and traited to the Jeep side :banghead .

However, I will be soon moving to Minot ND and I am interested in getting with any wheelers or clubs in the area, if you have any sites or email addresses to post up I would appreciate it.

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Badcop said:
I know you guys have a nice site here and helpful folks, I used to visit it more often before I sold my Bronc and traited to the Jeep side :banghead .

However, I will be soon moving to Minot ND and I am interested in getting with any wheelers or clubs in the area, if you have any sites or email addresses to post up I would appreciate it.
well then your in luck.... cuz thats where im stationed. Shoot me a PM or Email and let me know whats goin on. Hope you like mud.... and some a few hills (well all of the ones in the city!!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool deal, ill be in the are by april/may time frame, you seen a big ugly grnad cherokee, no top all tube, 36's, trailor queenen yet???? prob parked in officer housing, hes another memeber of the Alaska Extreme guys up here.

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
No I havent, but I dont do to much driving threw Base housing... live downtown and my friends only live 1/4 of the way in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Diggin up an old thread here, but I am from Grand Forks North Dakota.. I have lots of family in minot so I am ther quite often. In my area there is like 2-3 good places to go wheelin, and its all mud. We should hit up some shit one time when im in Minot.

Mike

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Badcop said:
Cool deal, ill be in the are by april/may time frame, you seen a big ugly grnad cherokee, no top all tube, 36's, trailor queenen yet???? prob parked in officer housing, hes another memeber of the Alaska Extreme guys up here.
Just saw it about a month ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts