Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is anyone here from the big ND. I wanna see if im all by myself.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Minot here:thumbup

There is 2-3 from Williston
1 from Bismarck but havent seen him post but 1 time
couple from some other places

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,651 Posts
I'll be in Ellendale before too long

·
Registered
647 Posts
Bismarck here, 2 of us with broncos. But there are about 10-15 of us that go out and 4x4 regularly here.:beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,157 Posts
[hijack]
This is a test of the emergency "hijack" system.
If this was a real emergency, this hijack would be accompanied with pics of Bronco and Babes to ensure your attention.

Seriously though... just a quick question:
When I had to sell my Bronco, one of the big deals my ex made out of not giving it to her was that she could sell it there for around $9k or more.
Just wondering if that's even possible or just another line of BS.
She contends that you folks (she's in Fargo) are big time into muddin' trucks and the old "Stone Bronco" would have been some kinda big deal down there (more so than elsewhere, specifically).

BS?
Here's a link to it's old SuperMotors page... since alot of you are fairly new.
http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=1332&s=17621#content
Thanks in advance

[end hijack]

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Nope, no one wants to spend any $ on anything in ND. At least here in Minot. The locals are cheap and the basers only have $ at tax time.

Maybe Fargo guys might know better but it aint happenin in Minot.
Saw this in Bismark a while back.

·
4,651 Posts
seems the same thing down in Ellendale...

more like run whatcha brung.. only matters if it runs

My BKO is like the Bad ass truck in town when its there... and its pretty tame really.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've seen a lot of Bronco's around town lately. For me not being from the area, 4x4 parts expensive with only one 4x4 shop in town New Vision Truck Accessories. I have been able to get things cheaper over the internet! You might be able to sell a nice 4x4 in Fargo better than other cities in ND, which isn't saying much!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,157 Posts
Huh... well thanks guys, I appreciate the backup on that.

I figured with our international membership I should have a pretty good idea on what the truck was worth and while it was worth a bit more than I let it go for, I didn't think I was that far off. Crazy, lyin' whacko ex! :banghead

Thanks again folks. Maybe I'll see ya'll this summer ridin' through to Fargo to see my boy.

·
4,651 Posts
Pepe you do ride through I had better get notification....at least meet for a Beer. should only take me 3 hours or less to get to Fargo less if you wanna meet in Jamestown away from the EVIL one... :)

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
4xPepe` said:
Thanks again folks. Maybe I'll see ya'll this summer ridin' through to Fargo to see my boy.
As long as its before July and not May 31-June 9th, then you can.

·
Registered
288 Posts
You got another one right here in Fargo. I just bought my bronco from a buddy of mine in Bismarck though. ever see the loud mint green 79 with a white top?

·
Registered
288 Posts
also if any of you nd guys has some spare engine parts, i need a set of heads for a 351 mod. thought i'd put that out there....just in case.

·
4,651 Posts
mg74se said:
You got another one right here in Fargo. I just bought my bronco from a buddy of mine in Bismarck though. ever see the loud mint green 79 with a white top?
Do you know if it used to belong to a guy in Aberdeen,SD?

·
4,651 Posts
this would have been about 10 years ago that it lived in SD.

I think I still have a photo of it as I thought about buying it....just wondering if it was the same rig...

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
mg74se said:
also if any of you nd guys has some spare engine parts, i need a set of heads for a 351 mod. thought i'd put that out there....just in case.
I only have 302, and 360/390/428 parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
mg74se, I don't tink I've see you around town has of yet. I'm in a red 91 silver anny edition with Chrome wheels and jackedup rear bumber. I've posted a few pictures in my Garage on this site. I live over by the Ford dealer.

ChappDogg

1 - 20 of 329 Posts