Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im going out to do some Boggin Sunday, anyone else want to go?

I am going to a place called 10,000 in NW flagler county. It is the same place where i drowned the Bronco, but theres a new place to play with only minimum standing water. Even if you dont want to play it is nice and open so you could come and watch. Let me know!!!!!!:

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,270 Posts
where in Flagler Co is this, and what day were you planning on going? better yet, how do you get there?

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
It wouldn't happen to be that forgotten GDC land up that way would it?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,270 Posts
GDC land??

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
lol 10000 huh been forever since ive been out there.... anyone got a carb and fuel pump i can borrow? so i can go.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,270 Posts
ok, Flagler Estates..now I know where you're talking about. I need to see if I can get down there. what time were you all going to meet up, and where?

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Anyone know what time everyone is going this weekend? I am thinking about heading down around noon or one.And I may stop in at my buddies on 208 and giving the old girl a presoak on a couple of trails around his land and hitching up the 4 wheeler.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
I would like to meet up and ride down with everyone but I am going to church so i will be leaving the house around 12:30 or 1 so I guess I will meet ya'll down there. Plus hopefully be able to talk my buddy into going and I will pick him up on the way down there. If I do get him i will hitch up the 4 wheeler and dirtbike if the bike aint broke(ride hard or don't ride at all)

·
Registered
6 Posts
bearfoot25 is that your bronco that says you have glasspacks on them? do you like the way they sound? i got the 351w and i am wanting to pull out the exhaust manifold put long headers in and then straight pips to glasspacks is that what you have? where did you get them from?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts