Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
I know this is no help, I use to live in Tally. Check out the national forest there, its sweet. Just be carful where you go cause the rangers will bust you quick for being on wet land preservations. You can download a map online and see some of the legal areas. Some of the best trailriding, miles and miles. Hope that helps.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
im in fort walton (Eglin) where are you at? The two places that were legal to wheel in this area just got shut down this weekend due to some dumbass hurting himself, and trying to sue the owner

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i am just east of Tally, i would NOT got to the National Forest without first stopping at the ranger station and getting the NEW rules and maps. They just went through their route desigation with the local OHV groups and its still an on going battle. Not only would you easily get a tickect as many of the trails are not marked yet, but the off road community would be upset with you.
Not to sound mean, sorry, just want you to be aware of the changes in Tally since some of the others who posted may have been there.
Welcome to N fl, assume you have 82 bronco? post ups ome pics

·
Registered
300 Posts
Bob G, so they finally posted the trials. I left about 10 months ago and they had just closed the pits (the sand pits). The whole wet lands was always a shady area. I got pulled over by a ranger for having water on my truck and the main road had a puddle in it. I know the rules there are crazy... and a little confusing at times but I still love that place, its where I feel in love with four wheeling. Jbronc, definitely go with some people that have been before, its easy to get lost and to get stuck. The power line trails will swallow you up.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Bob G, so they finally posted the trials. I left about 10 months ago and they had just closed the pits (the sand pits). The whole wet lands was always a shady area. I got pulled over by a ranger for having water on my truck and the main road had a puddle in it. I know the rules there are crazy... and a little confusing at times but I still love that place, its where I feel in love with four wheeling. Jbronc, definitely go with some people that have been before, its easy to get lost and to get stuck. The power line trails will swallow you up.
well there mapped but not marked yet. The FS rangers are great to deal with and have helped us, the LEO's well thats another story. they have a diff agenda yes there is a power line trail that is BAD ASS mud. i suggest you reach out to NWFL4X4 they are close to you in the pan handle, i am on there as Florida Bronco. they ride often and have accsess to some cool spots. also CCJ (jeeps) in Tally as well as TORCA (mostly mud) in tally. also Florida 4X4.com, On the 26th there is a big mud bog in Perry Fl, about 30 miles east of Tally, def check it out even if your ride isnt ready.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to the area.
I'm from Satsuma, Al. 10 mins north of Mobile. We have a small Bronco club for this area.
www.gcabo.com is the site. I'm not good on the computer so it needs to be updated.
The discussion board is http://www.gcabo.com/wwwboard/. So sign up. :beer

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You bought that one huh. you better be glad i didnt have a garage or that bitch would have come home with me. you got a hell of a deal on it, even if you paid what he was asking for it
Yeah, I couldnt believe it. Especially after the last rust bucket I bought. This one is in great shape.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Yeah, I couldnt believe it. Especially after the last rust bucket I bought. This one is in great shape.
How much did you end up giving for it if you dont mind me asking

1 - 20 of 30 Posts