Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 454 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
See my Superford site. Or I can email you some.

There are also some in this section under Pine Barrens run of mine and Drexelsteve's truck. Or in general chit chat under UCP Charity ride.

BTW in case you didn't know Kallure is taken and her bf isn't above ramming a tree into your truck.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
BTW in case you didn't know Kallure is taken and her bf isn't above ramming a tree into your truck.
:histerica :histerica :histerica
oh my god, that is hilarious!!

it's funny 'cause it's true ... the image of that tree falling will forever be burned into my mind

Here's my UCP Charity Ride pictures There's quite a few of us in there.
And if you do a search in this forum for Paragon, C&D Canal or Pine Barrens, you'll turn up threads with a lot more pics.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bnkrtstk
:shocked :shocked Oh chit I didn't realize who kallure was. So please oh please forgive me!

[A Song]Hey Mr. Can I get two steps Mr. can ya gimme two steps to tha door...........[song]:brownbag :brownbag

Dat lucky baahhstuud!!!!!:toothless

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
don't worry, it's no big deal ... :D
he's really not like that at all .

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Unless you drive a Grand Cherokee.:goodfinge
as long you drive a bronco, he's ok with it ! :histerica

·
Registered
677 Posts
don't have many but i'll get my superford link up soon but i'm in some of the others from paragon though maroon bronc.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
AND if for some reason the day comes when she isn't taken, I got dibs!!

:goodfinge

On whichever one of them will have me

:lolup

Link below

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
That looks awesome!

But you forgot drexelsteve, who's south of Philly.

And reptillikus, who's up near Englishtown, NJ

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not trying to be a smarta$$ but if I don't see CITY/TOWN, & State I can't just go by SOUTH Philly, Central NY, etc, etc. I have TOPUSA software and I need CITYS or ZIPS or STREET ADDRESS along with States. If don't see this info in the location of peoples AV then they aren't put on the map until I have this info.

Hope I didn't come off as a but just giving some helpful info so everyone can be on the maps.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
It's cool, my bad.

drexelsteve is PA - zip 19061

i'm almost positive reptillikus is NJ - 07726

1 - 20 of 454 Posts