Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
add me to the map dudes. norwood ny 13668 let me know if i need to send pics or what
john

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
stangmata50l said:
So is someone actually going to update the map? :shrug

It would be cool to get all those major camgrounds and approved wheeling areas on the map.

Plus...the stang man still isn't up there (14420.....14420.....) :p ;)
:cry :cry baby need a bottle?

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
stangmata50l said:
So is someone actually going to update the map? :shrug

It would be cool to get all those major camgrounds and approved wheeling areas on the map.

Plus...the stang man still isn't up there (14420.....14420.....) :p ;)
How about a repository of GPS points for trail heads?

Oh, and an updated map would be very cool.

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Try PMing MikeNTF150 ... he's a Dixie Chapter member, which is probably why he hasn't been around this thread since October, when he initially made all the maps. I'm sure if you get in touch with him, he'll head back over here and get the map updated. :thumbup

·
1,739 Posts
Bronco30286 said:
I'm in Carrabasset Valley, ME. If you can't find it just punch in Sugarloaf, ME. Close enough. Any of you up that way let me know.

-Brian

It doesn't show up in Mapquest and there are two Sugarloafs in ME according to MapQuest. You should post your zip.

·
1,739 Posts
To tide you guys over until the official map gets updated. My apologies if I am stepping on anybody's toes. No offense is intended. :thumbup

·
1,739 Posts
TCRIMSONK said:
Is there some kind of software package that generates these maps just by zip code? Or is there more to it than that?
Mike has a nice piece of software that is doing it for him. I pained through Photoshop and MapQuest to place the dots. But it passed the time at work. I was wondering about the GPS thing for trail heads because a device would probably come with software that can map the entrances off GPS points. I might get a GPS device before my next off-roading trip.

Edit: The software is by Delorme Mapping. It's called Topo USA. It can map waypoints. Depending on the cost I might get version 5.0 and a GPS unit to map trails I find. I'll find someway to post the information also. :drinkbud

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Hey, I drove right by you this summer Stang. Took my daughter to Niagara Falls.
I'm in Nashua NH 03063, right down the river from Concord NH till you hit the MA border.

101 - 120 of 454 Posts