Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,
My hope is to give back to the FSB community as I have learned so much from you guys and gals over the past 2 - 3 years
I'm in the Air National Guard and have been activated to active duty. I am still going to be located in CA, but 3 hours south. As a result I'm looking to unloading 2 of my 3 broncos to make this move easier on my family. Both rigs are 89s. One is a parts rig (5.0 and no tranny), and has the parts the other bronco needs. It even has a PA 3 inch body lift and I still have the gap guards new in the box. These alone cost me more than I am going to ask for both Broncos. The parts rig doesn't roll. The main bronco is an EB with a 5.8 (351 with E4OD), but stopped running a year and a half maybe 2 years ago. I had another Bronco and just made that my DD and parked this one with the best intentions of resurrecting her. She turned over, but wouldn't start. I'm guessing its just a sensor or switch or something simple like that. It does need a lot of work, but is by no means hopeless. If you are one of the mechanically inclined members on this forum (or don't mind getting greasy and uses this forum as a resource like I have), you will have this truck running after a couple of weekends. If you are looking for something to get you to and from work only putting gas in and go, you will be miserably disappointed. The first $200 gets them. Here's the catch if you want to call it a catch. I no longer have the time to strip the needed parts from the parts Bronco to pair up with the main Bronco, So this is a group deal. They both don't run and will need to be trailered to your place. I don't have the means to make that happen so I just cut the price to account for the hassle on your end. The other catch is I need them gone as soon as possible. I live on the West side of Redding and will not be available next weekend because I will be out towards Beale AFB looking for a place to live while I'm stationed there. I will be off the whole week of APR 26-30 before I have to report to duty to facilitate the exchange if they are still here.
I'm going to go take some pics today and post them as soon as I can so you know what you are getting into.
Thanks,
JD

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures of 1989 Eddie Bauer

These are of the main Bronco:

My $180 Grant wood steering wheel with Ford Logo Horn

The only place I have found rust worth mentioning. The parts Bronco has a rust free roof if you chose to do some cutting. The stuff you see over it is duct tape.

The back with the fold and tumble rear seat. Also all all the door panels are in the cargo area and extra vent widows which cost an arm and a leg.

The front bucket seats and center console. BTW way the transfer case pictured on the right is a spare and also comes with the deal

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The parts Bronco

Here is the parts Bronco. XLT with 5.0L and no Tranny.
White cap in perfect shape

Rear shot. Notice the good bumper which will go nicely with the EB.

The steering column. The reason I'm posting this is this steering column is in better shape than the EB.

This is a shot of the engine and engine bay. The 5.0 is mostly intact except for the fuel rail and injectors. The driver side head gasket blew, the engine is NOT seized. AC system all intact as well as blower motors.

Extra gas tank. The parts Bronco has a completely undercoated gas tank as well with a fairly new fuel pump.

Extra set of front fenders in great shape. the EB has a couple dings and I was just going to swap these over to save time.

Extra grill

Section of roof on parts Bronco that could be used on EB.

Extra Transfer case

Part of the PA 3 inch body lift. I also have the gap guards still new in a box.

I forgot to mention the parts bronco has a custom 3 inch Cat pack exhaust that set me back $500! What makes this even cooler than you might think, the shop actually widened the last cat to 3 inches so you get superior flow and it sounds tough! Also note the undercoated gas tank and skid plate.

The only thing I am going to keep that is pictured is the windshield and the upper and lower radiator hoses. The rest is yours.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I don't have the time to remove and ship parts any more. Your welcome to come up and get it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts