·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
there is so much wrong in that picture.

drivers door is also a different color.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Big ass bumpers and a little step... looks way out of place. definatley all show, those bumpers would serve as jackstands on a rock on a trail haha. i think the PO likes bending stuff to, like the steering stabilizer and even the damn cone filter! i bet most of the switches in the center console dont even work.
Now im not saying its not pretty nice,its got potential if the bumpers would go, but i am saying i wouldnt pay 10k for a truck with as many accesories a guy could find and slap onto it.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Anyone else notice this is a 95 5.8 with MAF? Unless this was swapped in, it leads me to believe this was a California truck originally...

Those bumpers are absolutely obnoxious, they probably weigh as much as a smart car. The spare rim is mismatched from the other 4, not exactly a problem but just minor details... 9 grand is obviously way to much, but dealerships always want to much for broncos...

One of the rear cap lights on the 3rd brake light is out (right side)

Is the fill plug on the TTB leaking? its a bit wet there

The steps are completely unnecessary

A vac gauge? really? I guess the PO was really anal about his engine vitals to have a vac, and A/F gauge....

One of the front aux lights is out obviously

Tires are no where near "like new", my used spare has more tread then those....

The whole truck is supposed to have this rugged go anywhere offroad look, then its got no lift with 33's... Just looks... incomplete to me....

Also, I was going through his PB album and look what I found :haha

http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af74/uneekads78/2004 MERCURY MARAUDER/?start=all

Swear I've seen that car for sale before, probably came across the listing...

heres all the bronco pictures on PB
http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af74/uneekads78/1995 FORD BRONCO/?start=all

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
There's some good ideas there though... I absolutely love the center console, digging things like the power converter and power plugs.

And the bedlined bed looks REALLY good :thumbup

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Kinda digging the front bumper (with less lights) Back bumper is MASSIVE for the rig! Digging the inside though except the passengers seat arm rest is broke. You would have thought they would have put some black heavy duty side step bars on it to match the bumpers.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Bumpers fit like a sock on a rooster.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
holy shit! look at the pic in the 2nd post, the lower rad hose looks to be laying on the pitman arm/draglink. WOW.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
I already see questions as to why the steering only turns so far to the right. What a pile of shit.
the bend in the stabilizer rod, and the dent in the stabilizer housing?

or am i missing something else?

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
The way that stabilizer is bent is going to limit the turning radius to the right and probably some to the left as well. I am quite suprised someone would actually post that picutre in a for sale ad. You can really tell a lot about the care this Bronco was/wasn't given in this one picture.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
The way that stabilizer is bent is going to limit the turning radius to the right and probably some to the left as well. I am quite suprised someone would actually post that picutre in a for sale ad. You can really tell a lot about the care this Bronco was/wasn't given in this one picture.
yea i saw that.....oh i had a dyslexic moment :doh0715: my brain put a "to" in front of "questions" in your prior post.

yes i know "to" doesn't mean 2.....but people use it as such.....i feel dumb. :brownbag

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
WHY would they post the wheel lock information??? :doh0715:
Why lock those wheels?

The bumpers are huge and out of place as is the consul.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Also look at the metal lines, Trans cooling lines I think, they're bent up too.

This might be a $5000-6000 bronco with the crappy bumpers. (The front is ok, the back is just stupid). Its had a rough life, thats for sure. Its probably not even been serviced right. Poor bronco.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
Buy the Bronco, then sell the bumpers for scrap and get half your money back. I do like the convertor though, and the plug in gives me ideas too.

Here's a better front end picture:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Those bumpers are fugly. They don't belong on any truck.

Interior isn't bad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts