Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had some luck in the past when it comes to good deals.Today was no exception.Ive been looking for a pickup,just for work purposes.Anyways I was sick of ads and ebay so I decided to go out looking from town to town in yards and that.I found this truck,85 F150,Fuel Injected,3spd with Granny gear,Stepside4x4 sitting in front of a house,Good inspection and looks pretty damn good too.I couldnt get ahold of the owner,Last night I decided to go back down there and see if he was home.He was.I asked him what it needed,he said Nothing just a driver.I cant drive stick anymore he told me.And he wanted something better on gas.he has had it for 20 years.Reg oil changes etc.I took it for a ride and I was impressed.Solid as a rock,Floors frame,drives perfect,Runs perfect..I was prepared to offer him 1500 or so.I asked him how much?He said is $300 to much??????????????????? :drool: I tried not to act to excited.Said um yes,um yes sir thats more then fair.lol So here it is.I dont like to brag but on this one I have too.:)

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Damn $300, that's awesome

·
Registered
580 Posts
Insanely jealous of that deal. Good find, man.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had 1200 Cash to offer him and I would have given more after I drove it.Its odd too,it has the 5.0,MFI full plenum on top.It is the original engine.3 speed with Granny gear.Next step is High flow cats and Flowmaster 40's next week.I have emissions here so I gotta keep it legal.But I assume it would still sound nice with that setup.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I'd have paid for that. I paid too much for my damn 94...nice find.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
i hate you. there are no words to describe that deal, "i stole it" doesn't even come close. apparently that guy had no idea what he had.

·
Registered
930 Posts
You had to of at least given him a reach around...because you butt-fugged him!!! $300!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!

Still...it is looking little anemic in the tire department...get some 33s on there quick!

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
ChaoticBastard said:
Dont want to burst your bubble, but it looks like the truck was high-centered and the frame is bent. If that is the case, the YOU are the one that got bent. Maybe its just my eyes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MatthewC said:
Dont want to burst your bubble, but it looks like the truck was high-centered and the frame is bent. If that is the case, the YOU are the one that got bent. Maybe its just my eyes.

LOL No its just the way its sitting.I have had it all different ways.I know how to turn a wrench.and what to look for.Its clean.I can post other pics of that side and you would see what I mean.high centering a truck bends the frame?Must be an Izuzu you had.lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts