Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Low Buck Bum
Discussion Starter #1

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
"hangin's too good for 'em, burnin's too good for 'em... they should be torn into itty, bitty pieces and buried alive!!!"

Premium Member
damn that car is bad ass. ill never understand the point of stealing a car. what ****ing good is it with out a title?

dude... the parts on that rig could so easily be sold one by one and for quite a good sum.
I don't approve in any way, shape or form... but I can see why it happens.

My neighbor has a giant shop with Model A & T parts, on pallets, stacked up on pallet racks... doors, fenders, frames, windows, etc. More stuff than I can even count and rare, hard to find, good condition stuff... and a bunch of rotted stuff as well. He's a metal scrapper and has been collecting parts like that for years and years. Good guy, crazy awesome hobby/collection.
If I end up staying here for long... I may even get with him and help put one together. We already talked about throwing together a rat-rod for the first one, then take the lessons learned to make the second one cherry. Of course... it's a ways off and neither of us have the money to toss around that projects like that demand.

Low Buck Bum
Discussion Starter #6
Pepe, tell him to do it right and not build a ratrod, trad rods are the way to go... oh, and see if he has a halfway decent banjo rearend for an A or newer, it's one of the major pieces I need to put in the stockpile for my little doodlebug!

Just an FYI: Model A's are titled off the frame numbers, so anyone can pull the body off that car, repaint it, and "TADA", instant new car once it's on a new frame. Parted out, that cars worth much more than it is in one piece, and unfortunately that's probably what's gonna happen to it.

The best weapon to combat these thievin' bastards is for anyone and everyone to post these cars as soon as they pop up, put some pressure on the thieves. Another site I'm on (the Hamb) has had some success from posting cars and getting the word out.

a banjo rearend huh? I'll check sometime... but can't say if he's willing to part with it... or anything else for that matter. He's a real packrat and if it's any good, he keeps and shelves it... if it's not, he cuts it up and hauls it to the scrapper for $$$.

can't hurt to put the word out. I'll keep my eyes open but slim chance of it making all the way up here. It's likely headed the opposite direction.

Low Buck Bum
Discussion Starter #8
Good news! I heard the car was recovered, complete, in Centralia.

unblemished? a freakin' Christmas miracle! god bless us, everyone! :toothless

Premium Member
Amen, brother, amen!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts