Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bronco, but this truck is beautiful. Is it $25000 - 30000 nice though. I know all the time and money invested in it, but you don't always get it all back in the end. It is on EBAY #140205285165. I was sure how to do a direct link to it. Just wanted it to be seen by other FORD enthusists.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
He has a beautiful collection, I'd take any of them. How do yo post a link like that?
when you are making a post click this button
and a box will come up for you to paste the web address into it

I agree, I like the other two better
i wouldn't want a single cab truck personally is the main reason... i thought the one for sale in the add was beautiful

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, thanks. I want a supercab or crew cab someday to add to my collection, but I'll work with what I have now and keep dreaming. Someday???

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
WOW....I really didn't think Ranger429 could be beat.........I was wrong. (sorry lol) Those are BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Way to expensive. I love these resto guys. They think that because they did a good resto job that a truck that originally went for 8000 new is now worth 30k. checks out www.joestrucks.com Just as nice a work and much more reasonably priced. And no I am not affiliated with www.joestrucks.com. I am doing a frame off resto on a 79 bronco - and I don't have any delusions about it being worth 30k.

Scary part is he will get it.:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
The Joestrucks site was pretty cool, though they don't appear to be full restore such as the F350 on E-bay. The seller on e-bay did a frame off restore and spent some funds on the engine. I would say he probably has more than $25,000 into the truck and it's worth the price.

What would it cost you to restore a F350 to the same condition as that truck?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
WOW....I really didn't think Ranger429 could be beat.........I was wrong. (sorry lol) Those are BEAUTIFUL!

:lowblow Man that hurt

Way to expensive. I love these resto guys. They think that because they did a good resto job that a truck that originally went for 8000 new is now worth 30k. checks out www.joestrucks.com Just as nice a work and much more reasonably priced. And no I am not affiliated with www.joestrucks.com. I am doing a frame off resto on a 79 bronco - and I don't have any delusions about it being worth 30k.

Scary part is he will get it.:banghead:banghead:banghead
Ehh. Wrong answer. I have done a complete resto on my 79 250. That 350 is worth every penny he's asking at 25K. I'll tell ya right now if I did not have 4 of these I'd buy it in a second. 5 years apart in the garage, all my labor plus all the money I spent on my 250 I wouldn't let it go for 25K. I've got over 10K in my Bronco right now and that was not a frame off. We'll see what you say once you get done with your Bronco.

Oh and new it was probably closer to 10K for a F-350, my 79 XLT F-150 4x4 was over 8K new. I should know,I still got the bill of sale for that one here somewhere.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you please tell me the exact size of those tires as they look good on there. Are they 33x12.5x15's or 33x9.5x15's. Thanks. Matt

·
Registered
983 Posts
:lowblow Man that hurt

Ehh. Wrong answer. I have done a complete resto on my 79 250. That 350 is worth every penny he's asking at 25K. I'll tell ya right now if I did not have 4 of these I'd buy it in a second. 5 years apart in the garage, all my labor plus all the money I spent on my 250 I wouldn't let it go for 25K. I've got over 10K in my Bronco right now and that was not a frame off. We'll see what you say once you get done with your Bronco.

Oh and new it was probably closer to 10K for a F-350, my 79 XLT F-150 4x4 was over 8K new. I should know,I still got the bill of sale for that one here somewhere.
I've got 18k in my bronco replaced damn near everything. its spent more time being restored than it has on the road. this is the second time i've done something like this with a vehicle. i'd say you're wrong about the price chief, i don't know anyone who would pay 25k for that thing. i'm sure there is someone somewhere who will do it, but worth is a relative term and i think the majority of the people on the face of this planet would laugh at that dude and his price. i'd pay 10, i'd probably pay 15 but not 25, not even close.

theres a lot of market for rare cars and trucks, vehicles made iconic by popular culture or events in history, one off's, limited production and shit like that. but an f350? probably not so much a market there.

nobody is ever going to pay me 20k for my bronco, and i'm not going to take a 12k hit for the 6 that i might get for it if i'm lucky. i'll keep that hunk of shit until the day i die. :drinkbud

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Thanks for the clarification "chief", you don't know me but I'd give 25K for that truck. Like I said, if I didn't have 4 of them already I'd of already put a bid in. And as far as the market thing goes, it all depends what the buyer want's. I'd rather have that 350 in my garage than a 69 Z. 79 Ford trucks is where it is at for me as well as a lot of other I'm sure.

Make sure to post up some pictures of your Bronco. I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The Joestrucks site was pretty cool, though they don't appear to be full restore such as the F350 on E-bay. The seller on e-bay did a frame off restore and spent some funds on the engine. I would say he probably has more than $25,000 into the truck and it's worth the price.

What would it cost you to restore a F350 to the same condition as that truck?
I guarantee that he doesn't have more than what he's asking in it. I go past his place pretty frequently and he buys and sells 78's and 79's all of the time. I'm pretty sure he restores and sells as a side business or something. I looked at a 78 Bronco there a few weeks back. I think he goes out west and buys clean ones and either sells them as is or restores them. I haven't ever met him, so I can't comment on the "cocky s.o.b." comment, but I do knows he charges a premium for his stuff and always has at least two trucks behind his shop. He must be finding buyers, I suppose.

mR

1 - 20 of 34 Posts